Jobyna (J.B.) McGee
Student Email: email@example.com
Adult Education & Online Training Specialist:
- Designer and Creator of CAD-WIZ, an application for AutoCAD designed especially for electrical contractors and lighting designer. Runs on AutoCAD and Microsoft Office.
- Currently Working full time at ITT Technical Institute as Department Chair, CAD, Construction Management, Visual Communications & Digital Game and Entertainment Design
- Current computer experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Front Page and Publisher. Also other graphic related programs AutoDesk-AutoCAD, Some recent experience with Adobe 5.5 Design Suite, Proficient illustrator and designer Work samples available upon request
- Engineering quality electrical layouts, calculations, and specifications, Samples and references available. I.E.S.N.A. Professional Level Member of Illuminating Engineers ofNorth Americasince 1997. Using 2 and 3 D drawings ,digital photography and PhotoShop etc. to edit and enhance presentation quality. Organized file work, standards, etc.
Architectural /Technical Illustrator
- Formally trained in art, art including history, illustration, free hand drawing and painting. Specializing in Line drawings. Skilled in technical, realistic style drawing. Freehand Illustration and computer aided, usually a blend of both for creating visually dramatic graphic design related, presentation drawings and written specification documents. Work sample files available.
- 2008-current: Chair: CAD, Drafting and Design, Construction Management, Visual Communications and Game Design. Academic Management including hiring and training instructors.
- 2003-2008. Self Employed as AutoCAD Specialist-Western Washington
- June 1999-2003: Contract employment as AutoCAD training specialist and draftsperson.Southern Oregon. Production drawings, and energy calc’s etc. for RTM Associates, SouthernOregon. Electrical and Mechanical Engineering firm. Created AutoCAD drawings & specifications for Lighting and Electrical construction documents.
- 1995-1999: Lighting Design –self employed. Also worked on contract as AutoCAD mechanical draftsperson and CAD-CAM programmer. Created mechanical drawings and CNC programs for wood products manufacturer and regional wood products training center. Participated in setting up CAD-CAM operation. Later taught AutoCAD in vocational training program at Rogue Valley Community College , White City, Oregon. Part of team developing Oregon State work training program. Prepared training program materials and taught CAD/CNC vocational training classes at Rogue Community College in AutoCAD and AlphaCAM.
- MS-1987-Southern Oregon University: MA in General Sciences: Lighting Design and Adult Education
- BA-1985-Art CenterCollegeofDesign:,Pasadena,CA. Illustration, Art Director, Graphics
- Studies 1983-1984 Seattle Central Community College-:Cabinet Design, Architectural drawing and Illustration, Seattle, WA.
- Fullerton Community College-Trade: Interior Design and Business Communications, Fullerton, CA
Revit Users Group, Seattle, Washington
Southern Oregon Alumni- Scholastic honors program-Phi Kappa Phi
Society for Historical Preservation & Illuminating Engineers of North America-Professional level since 1997
Illuminating Engineers of North America since 1999